The Cyber insurance coverage offered by JK Underwriting is designed to protect industries and professionals from the I.T. risks and its consequences which can affect the business continuity.
What does the insurance policy cover?
- Loss of profit: following a cyber attack, a security breach, human error or a programming error;
- Data loss and recovery;
- Costs of Incident Response services and investigation costs: support of a 24/7 direct multilingual line for the support during a crisis;
- Business Interruption costs;
- Legal expenses: included the ones regarding the claim of contractual penalties;
- Communication costs: notification to other parties involved (in compliance with the GDPR) during a crisis and mitigation of the reputational damage;
- Liability arising out of a failure to protect confidential information;
- Extortion / Ransom related to the web or the data (when insurable);
- Liability for the management of online media (blog, social network etc.);
- Expenditure related to the Authority’s investigations.